Have you ever had a bad painting experience? You hired a painting contractor who promised you the world, but they didn’t deliver. The painting job was rushed, sloppy, and never quite looked right. Although you ticked off all the boxes on your research checklist, you still had a painting contractor who wasn’t a good fit.
Painting is a significant investment. You want to make sure that you’re hiring the best painting contractor. How can you be sure? What is the best way to find a painting contractor that will do quality work? Simple, get to the clients via a referral!
We have here a checklist of questions to ask current or past clients of your preferred painting company to get an idea of the quality of their work.
- Did the painting contractor arrive on time and finish the job on schedule?
- Was the painting contractor respectful and courteous?
- Did they clean up after themselves?
- Was the painting contractor knowledgeable about painting and painting products?
- Did they take care to protect surfaces and furniture from paint spills?
- Was the painting contractor neat and organized in their work?
- Did the painting contractor use high-quality painting products?
- Was the painting contractor willing to listen to and address client concerns?
- Did the painting contractor offer any suggestions or recommendations for improving the painting project?
- Was the painting contractor reasonably priced?
By asking these questions, you can get a good idea of whether a painting contractor is worth considering for your painting project.
If you’re looking for a painting contractor, don’t feel shy putting forth your questions. You have the right to sample the capabilities of the painting contractor before you agree to a contract. Every time you entertain a contractor’s bid, be sure to ask the following questions:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have references?
- What is your painting process?
- What kind of paint do you use?
- How long will the painting project take?
- What is your warranty?
- Are you able to do a walkthrough of the painting project with me?
- How will you protect my belongings and furniture during the painting project?
- What is your cancellation policy?
In addition to asking the questions above, you can also review a painting contractor’s online reviews and ratings.
Looking for a painting contractor can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. By following the checklist above, you can ensure that you’re choosing a painting contractor who is qualified and reputable. And, if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to the contractor. They should answer any questions you have.
Spray Tex Painting is one of Dallas, Fort Worth’s most trusted painting contractors. We have a long history of painting quality projects for our clients and delivering superior customer service.
Our team comprises experienced and qualified painting contractors who will work with you to get your desired results. We offer a range of painting solutions, from painting interior walls to painting exteriors of homes and commercial painting.
Contact us today if you’re looking for a reputable, experienced painting company in Frisco, TX!